Video doorbell and notification trigger

I've just bought a Reolink video doorbell. And now I'm trying to integrate it with HE. I'd like your advice on this:

To start with, I'd like to have access to an image on the dashboard. From what I understand from my research is that I can't display the video stream but only an image that refreshes every X seconds. Well, that's a start. But here's another thing I'd like to do now. It's to send a popup to my nvidia shield with PipUp integration! (Android tv custom notifications - #10 by sburke781) How can I detect that there's movement on the image? The videodoorbell is able to detect the presence of a person. So I guess I have 2 options. Either to be able to use the event from the doorbell (via an API?) Or to set up a recording solution (NVR). On that point, I've noticed that there are tons out there. MotionEye, Frigate, Scrypted, etc. Can you recommend one in particular? I have an Ubuntu server with docker. I suppose I could easily install an NVR and use the NVR to detect motion and thus trigger a notification? By default, Reolink only detects people. With an NVR, I could also detect packages? At the moment I only have the doorbell camera, but I plan to add 3-4 cameras eventually.

Thank you all for your answers, I look forward to reading you!

I have a Reolink doorbell connect to my Camect system. Camect will send motion-detection events to Hubitat (for the Reolink and all the cameras). I haven't figured any useful way to use the button/doorbell other than just the obvious audible alerting. This is very new to me (just a few weeks). @rlithgow1 may have other suggestions - I think he has a similar configuration.

Yeah, this is how it's done. Now you can do that for the preview (small picture) and then tap it to open the actual http feed in a browser.... I think some css editing needs to be done.

I use Camect though to handle all triggers and whatnot. It has a fantastic AI. Can distinguish between certain animals, certain vehicles, etc...