Upset users more likely to post- Please take poll to indicate IF issues with the latest update 2.2.3

Oops my C5 control hub just stopped responding except for the diag page. Restored back to previous and everything is okay.

I do not have Zigbee or Z-Wave enabled on this hub.

Will keep watching this...

edit: My client's C5 is still okay - both Zigbee/Z-Wave are enabled.

Exactly what happened to me.... Why is the big question...

The only differences on the working hub (updated around the same time btw) vs non working was non working had radios turned off and had both Alexa and Lutron apps installed.

I now have one hub with Zigbee & Zwave devices (with the Zwave devices being moved to a C7)
And, one control Hub with all radios turned off. Control Hub has all rules, interfaces, etc.

My control Hub just wouldn't respond - I had to roll back from the 8081 port.

2 Likes

same.. is very odd but no big deal for now fortunately. Everything still working fine with the rollback.

1 Like

Moved the last of my devices on ST over to HE C7 today. Moved a Schlage BE469, Watercop valve, Linear/GoControl garage door, and a bunch of leak sensors. All went well. I had the hub on a 50' ethernet cable to get it close to the lock and the Linear/Watercopy in the garage. All devices joined w/out issues and have been configured and are working. The Schlage took a few tries w/the Lock Code Manager app to get one of the four users/code to take for some reason, but no other issues. Performance has been good, both automations/switches, and button controls.

I'm still working on getting all my non-Webcore automations up and running in Simple Automations, Motion Lighting, and configuring Picos in ABC button control, etc., but the process has been going well. A couple switches were unresponsive and had to be excluded and added again for some reason, and I have one switch that repeatedly adds as a "Device" and needs to have its driver set manually.

I've had a couple of automation glitches...but because I was hacking around on the hub for several days, playing w/different apps and devices w/out really being disciplined, I frankly can't point fingers too much becuase I was never sure who's fault the glitch was. (Hint: Probably mine.)

The most spectacular error I made was having a 60' outdoor light string in two different autmations. It resulted in a crazy/manic on/off blinking that never ended. It was beautiful, like I had moved to Christmas Town. :wink:

So overall the good times are continuing for me w/the C7 and 2.2.3 and devices.

1 Like