Upset users more likely to post- Please take poll to indicate IF issues with the latest update 2.2.3

We all do it, post when we're upset. Let's try to give a fair indication of the level of issues out there.
Thank You

• Upgrade was fine
  • Had some minor issues
  • Had major issues

0 voters

2 Likes

What does someone do when they have multiple hubs? Two of mine were fine. The third one wasn't - although the problem resolved itself.

Edit: Also hope you don't mind, but I replaced "mad people" in the title with "upset users".

7 Likes

Reminds me of something George Carlin might do a skit on. ST**S has mad people, Hub**** has upset users.
Edit: I just realized that I'm probably giving away my age with this.

7 Likes

Probably should allow people to view the results without having to vote ..... or add an option for "I've not updated yet as I'm letting others iron out the kinks"

4 Likes

Should hub model be added to the survey?

totally fine, but I do see there are some really mad people.

1 Like

Well... They should take a deep breath then, and come back down to upset. :slight_smile:

(that was a joke. Just trying to lighten the mood.)

10 Likes

I have 2 C7 hubs but have been waiting to see how all this stuff works itself out. Am very happy with the progress the devs at HE have made so far.. I know it must be challenging dealing with us AND management. :grin:

6 Likes

Maybe also include an option for those of us who are holding off.

3 Likes

I was just looking for the "I like a bit to wait until other people test it" button :laughing:

5 Likes

Try it, I did. Whats the worst that could happen?
:bomb: :fire: :exploding_head:

:smile_cat:

In all seriousness, it worked great for me on my C5.

1 Like

OK I jumped in too, but it all fairness it was my apps hub, not my device hub. That still has about a week of wait time. I base my wait times on the build number change. The bigger the change the longer I like to wait (before 1st doing apps hub, then more wait, then device hub).

If your one that tends to get "upset" when things go wrong.... maybe you should consider waiting a bit???

5 Likes

Agreed!

6 Likes

All of the complaints seem to be with the new C7 hub. Have any users of the C3 and C5 hubs had problems?

No issues here on my C-3, C-4, or C-7 hubs.

1 Like

Wouldn't the upset users be more likely to respond to a poll as well?

Yes. One of my C-5 hub's had serious issues with the update, which were resolved more by luck than a methodical approach.

And @Evilborg has documented issues with his hubs as well.

Thanks. Then I'll wait a while until they issue a hot fix or two.

4 Likes

Yup and I also informed @bobbyD of them as well.

1 Like

I agree

BTW below is the "formal" definition of mad. I'm not upset but I might be mad.

1 : arising from, indicative of, or marked by mental disorder —not used technically

2a : completely unrestrained by reason and judgment : unable to think in a clear or sensible waydriven mad by the painmad with jealousy

b : incapable of being explained or accounted for a mad decision

1 Like