Upgraded to C8 having issues with custom Zigbee drivers and general stability

I had an Aqara FP1 giving me fits. After updating to 2.3.5.109, I used the new "rebuild network" option for the Zigbee radio and then the thing paired without a problem.

1 Like

Will give that a try, my P1 aqara is fine its the older versions that keep causing issues. I got it to pair yesterday before the new update, ran the update and it now dropped off again will have to try one more time

My P1 is still connected on the old C-7 hub, I will try it on C~8 next week.

So the newer Aqara p1 motion is fine and doesn't drop, but all the older Aqara devices drop off and have a tough time connecting. I have three devices older Aqara, Motion, buttons wxkg11lm and Contact sensor,MCCGQ1LM, none of these will stay connected and will not pair correctly running on a C8 with firmware 2.3.5.110, Using drivers that worked on the C7 hub and had no issues. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I have tried all the above suggestions only to have them drop off within a few minutes and then will not reconnect. Might have to ditch these devices.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.