Upgraded from C-7 to C-8 and my rules that update modes are not working

I had Rule Manager updating my modes on my older C-7. I upgraded to C-8 and Rule Manager no longer changes modes.
I installed Mode Manager to see if that would fix it. No luck.

I have very basic rules here. Ive tried putting time into a mode change, say 5 minutes from now. It never changes. This has to be a bug with migrating from C-7 to C-8. Anyone know the fix?

First thing I'd do is make sure your latitude, longitude, and time zone (and hub time) are correct in Settings > Hub Details:

You can also just open the app in question and hit Done to see if that helps. Installing Mode Manager won't affect the ability of any app to control modes (unless its configuration interferes with whatever else you have)--it doesn't do any special for modes per se; it's just other option you have for how to help control them.

Thank you for the reply. The location details are set correctly, also the sunset/sunrise times are correct.
I’ve tried putting manual time into the mode configuration and it still wont change when that time lapses.
I’ve tried changing the mode using Basic Rules, Rule Machine, and mode manager. Doesn’t change.
It only changes if I do it manually.

Currently my only fix is to run another hub with mode manager and use hub mesh to sync the modes.
Which is working.