Updating to 2.3.3.135 has major memory draw

Free memory dropped to 6408 during update. This has never happened before. Should I be worried?

1 Like

Mine dropped from 325 to 230, but then recovered…

3 Likes

One of my mine dropped to 286M, the other to 305M, but both recovered after reboot.

3 Likes

mine is looking pretty normal now compared to previous builds

2 Likes

To be clear mine went from roughly 400000 to less than 6500.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten some very low reports from the hubinfo driver during previous updates, probably from the driver retrieving the hub info at the exact worst time. I have ignored them because I’ve assumed it’s caused by unpacking and applying the update. It always resolves itself after the reboot.

3 Likes

The only time I’ve seen a drop like that was during a cloud backup and I believe that it was on one of the Beta releases. Still see a drop with those, but not as big and they do seem to recover. Probably an anomaly but one that @gopher.ny may be interested in.

3 Likes

Update is immediately followed by reboot, and a lot of disk data is cached while it's saving/reading/unpacking. I wouldn't worry about this unless there is a report of a failed update.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.