[Updated] Super Tile - Icons have arrived! :)

Sadly all apps have been pulled for now. But hopefully they’ll appear again soon :+1:

Thanks. I will keep checking.

1 Like

@Cobra when are you coming back ? Could use this app !!!

3 Likes

@Cobra
I've been racking my brain on how I could start my Dashboard build knowing that HE doesn't have the option to create a custom tile and then by accident I stumbled accross this post.
I read through this complete post and then found you had pulled you Apps & Drivers :weary:
I'm sure you had you reasons but Pls, Pls, Pls bring back this App!!

1 Like

@chillibenny
All my current apps/drivers (and a few new ones) will be available on my website soon.
It is open for member registration but the site is actually not 'live' yet as we are working to get it finished.
All of my apps have undergone a significant recode to clean up and consolidate the code.
Some also have extra features which have not been previously released.
We may open it soon in a slightly unfinished state and add more apps/drivers as they are recoded.
Unfortunately, real life gets in the way of all this work sometimes :slight_smile:

Andy

3 Likes

That's awesome news!!
Let me know, if possible, if and when you're looking for members.
I'd gladly pay a fee assuming thats maybe what you're looking to do or not, either way I'm putting my hand/s up now :hugs:
Cheers for getting back to me, I look forward to your website opening!!
Ben
ps couldn't sind an emoji with one hand up

LOL!

My site is currently open for membership registration and all members will be informed when it is open (as I said, hopefully soon)
Membership is currently running to over 250 and nobody has access yet
(Apart from a very small number of proof readers/testers):slight_smile:
You can register but not yet login.

I currently don't plan to charge anything for membership, access will be free, although I may charge a small subscription for use of my email systems at some point (but that is unlikely)
(One of my new drivers on the website gives you the ability to easily send emails directly from your hub without having to install any extra Raspberry Pi or have your own email server, as it uses one of mine :slight_smile: )

Actually, I have been putting off recoding SuperTile as it's such a big program and will be a pain to do..
Suppose I'd better get on it! :slight_smile:

Andy

2 Likes

@Cobra Is it OK to ask for the URL so I can register, won't be offended if the answer is no?

@Cobra Just realised that the time is approx 6:25 in the morning in the UK if you're still living there so I lucky to have gotten a response so quickly from you.

Sorry!
I should have given you that..
The old URL is: http://hubitat.uk
The new URL is: http://cobra-apps.co.uk

Either one will take you to the same place

Actually, it's 15:27 here in the UK right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this! I've seen your name all around the forums since I got my Hubitat but it was after you had pulled your stuff of GitHub

From the answers and help you have provided here on the forums, I look forward to seeing what you are coding up for this new release

1 Like

Not a lot at the beginning... I have some new apps & drivers but a lot of it is still inside my head :slight_smile:
That's why it was taking so long..
So, @Royski and I have decided we will open soon and add the new and updated stuff as I get them coded and Roy gets the pages done.

Here's a little taster of the drivers already done (and a general idea on how the site now looks)..

Members will also be able to instant message other members
This will keep the message until you next login..
(That's what the count is at the top of this screenshot)

There is also a 'News' section when you first login.. this is so we can announce new features/drivers/apps etc
(It even has an rss feed if you prefer receiving news like that)

Still very much a work in progress. :slight_smile:

Andy

7 Likes

I echo @morningz's sentiment. I became part of the community about 2 days before everything was pulled but I did grab Super Tiles in time. :grin: I have signed up as a member and am eagerly awaiting the ribbon cutting.

2 Likes

Looking great guys @Royski, @Cobra

2 Likes

I registered but typed my HE username wrong so it was denied. I have reregistered with the proper spelling :slightly_smiling_face:

Cant wait to try some new apps and update the ones im using.

Second attempt was successfull :wink:
We got you :+1:

2 Likes

Can you change your name, your making my page look crazy hahahaha :joy:

Better?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha Brilliant :smiley:

2 Likes

I'm still getting the message "Access is currently disabled" is this normal ?