Unresponsive Zwave plus ZW4105 plug in modules

I have 3 in the same room to turn on lamps. I have an enbrighten switch in room also.
When I press switch 2 lamps come on quickly, 1 lags for over 20 seconds if not at all, or random one and not the others...I unclicked optimization and it seems a little better but not what I need in a BNB vacation home
If I press switch often it seems to keep the connection "refreshed" enough to turn all on quickly.
If I wait hours between turning on it lags again!!!!
I set a ON for 1 min command, off for 1 min command at 11am everyday as a temp solution but may need a refresh more often and dont want the lamps to actually turn on/off!

Is there already, or can we get a "Ghost command " that sends a command to keep the lamp modules refreshed? Like once every hour. Not a on/off, just a "hey wake the â– â– â– â–  up"command!!

To confirm my understanding... you have a rule that turns on the three lamps (or their modules) at the same time the embrighten switch turns on something else? And the experience is that one may lag for 20 seconds or not come on at all, but it is not always the same one that exhibits issues?

My experience with embrighten is somewhat limited and not entirely positive but I wonder if there's a mesh issue there, either caused by one of the devices or perhaps a ghost? I had some issues with embrighten outlets and it ended up generating several that I had to go clean up.

single tap turns on switch load, double tap turns on 3 lamps, hold turns all off. It is random on which lamp module lags

once they get in sync, they are good.
Until hour or hours later back to lag.