Unifi network help?

Hopefully you will get it sorted out. I feel your pain.

have you tried http://unifi/

I just did. It also takes me to the same Portal as 192.168.99.9, where my controller is.

That port seems incorrect for a UniFi OS based controller. Do you get a better result if you direct it to 443?

Going to 192.168.99:443 takes me to the Unifi OS login. I put in my credentials, and it takes me back to the Local Portal.

Ah, sorry. Figured it was worth a try. As was said before, I feel you pain.

I would still try ssh to the controller. There are a couple of CK Plus specifics described here: UniFi - Accounts and Passwords for Controller, Cloud Key, and Other Devices – Ubiquiti Support and Help Center

I'm not sure what yet to do once you connect to ssh, but it is worth it to check and you can look for troubleshooting options beyond that.

Otherwise, your reset and restore would presumably do the job.

try the emergency recovery to revert back?

also, have you posted in the unifi forums? the unifi community is pretty great as well

I’ll try this next weekend.

I did post in the Unifi community and got 2 replies.

I am able to SSH into the CK, but no evidence of the Controller anymore. It’s like it disappeared. I downgraded to version .43, no change. Tried .41, still nothing. Back up to .45, but it still doesn’t show up. Weird. I may end up with a factory reset in the end, or buy the UDM Pro and just start over.

apparently .43 had issues (including missing multi site management), so .45 was supposed to fix all that