Unable to view Dashboard on just my iPhone, iPad works

Newbe! I just very recently purchased the C-8 and most everything seems to be working fine, however now for some reason I am unable to bring up my Dashboard on my iphone. I also have it on my iPad & PC and it comes up fine. I just transfered from a recently purchase C7 to the C8 and I don't recall for sure when the last time it worked. I force shutdown the app after each attempt.
Periodically on my iphone I will see a message about connecting to the cloud but it's quick and I see nothing for me to do.
Rebooted my phone and hub and still get "No response from hub" when trying to bring up the dashboard on my iphone.
I verified they are both devices are connnected to the same wifi. The PC and Hub are ethernet if that make any difference.
I was getting that message yesterday on my computer when I was trying to authenticate. Rebooting the Hub fixed it.
Thanks

If you still aren’t able to get to the dashboard with the iPhone app, my recommendation would be to remove and re-add the Hubitat app and connect to the hub and already setup device.

1 Like

Thanks, that did it.

1 Like

(newbie) On my iPhone when I select Notifications I receive "Error DeviceId (hub id #) not registered to (email address)
However when looking at Hub details that is not my current Hub id #.
I had the C7 a couple of days before upgrading to C8, it is very possible that was my C7 id.

However under Notifications on my iPad I receive "no notifications found" until i just sent one to the iPad and it showed up.
My notifications were originally setup to only go to my phone.

Via my iphone it appears I can connect just fine to my current hub, just not in notifications
I did receive notifications yesterday but not today. But I thought i was getting the same message yesterday.
FYI I did just reinstall the iPhone app yesterday to fix another issue.
Thanks

Are you sure that you connected to the right device?

I only have the one Hubitat Hub. If I “connect to hub” the correct working hub is connected”

Fixed. Went through the steps of Select Hub. Even though it didn't give me an option to select a hub, it works now. Thanks

1 Like

Awesome! Yea, when you go through the process to select the hub, you get to also select the device that your phone connects to. That is the device used in Hubitat to send the notifications to your phone, so if they don’t match, the notification won’t appear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.