[RESOLVED] Unable to Subscribe to Hub Protect

I am trying to sign up for Hub Protect but I end up in a loop where my only option is to click "sign up now" and it reloads - it never gets to the actual subscribe page.

Yes, I am logged in to my.hubitat.com. Yes, my hub shows up there. Yes I have upgraded to 2.2.6.129.

There also appears a glitch in the login on my. page... you enter your username/password and click "login" and it stays on that page - likely it should land on My Hubs or My Account at that point?

1 Like

I can't seem to sigh up for Hub Protect. When i click on the link it takes me to page to sign up now. User and Hub show up. Then I click on the sign up and that info disappears and says user and hub missing and no way to enter it.

I was able to sign up for remote access ok, but it isn't working.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into it. Will follow up shortly.

1 Like

Too many people trying to sign up at the same time.... System overwhelmed. I'll wait a day or so and try again.

1 Like

We have identified a problem with some users who signed-up for Remote Admin, and then are not able to sign-up for Hub Protect. We are currently investigating this issue. We will post an update as soon as we have identified the problem and have a resolution. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

3 Likes

@DarellCraighead , @j715 please see my private message.

This issue is now resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

I signed up for Hub Protect and it shows as being "Protected" yet when I go to the backup and restore section of the Settings and click on the Cloud Backup tab it still tells me I need to subscribe. Why does it tell me the service is registered but not allow me to configure a cloud backup? This is a C7 hub with the latest firmware. What can I do to get the service to backup to the cloud?

Try rebooting your hub - that fixed it for me.

1 Like

Sure enough that did the trick. I should have thought of that myself :). Thanks.