Unable to open Scene - error message displayed after hub reboot

Using Scene 1,2. I had created a new Halloween scene a few days ago for some outside lights. I cannot get back into the scene to edit it - the hub just hangs and I see the spinning circle when it tries to open the scene. After a hub reboot, I saw this error message when trying to open the scene:

The logs show this:

I'm using the latest release of the Hubitat software (2.3.3.140). All other scenes open up normally and I can edit them. Everything else seems to be operating just fine.

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?

Did you by chance delete the activator device that the Scene created? I would suggest removing this Scene, and recreating it.

Thanks. I'll give this a try.

OK so, I was able to delete the scene. I recreated it with a different name, everything seemed fine. But once I hit "Done", I see this in the upper right corner of my browser:

It's just spinning and spinning. I clicked to the Apps screen. The new scene shows up and has the indicator that it is ON (which it is right now). But if I try to open the scene, I'm back to the screen just hanging on here:

Nothing in the logs.

Can you PM me the hub id? I'll take a look at the engineering logs.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.