Unable to delete user from LCM

I'm trying to delete a user and update codes. The X to be is out!!! Yipeee!!!. Lock code manager is failing to delete or change codes. I was able to disable some codes.

I've already tried a microsoft fix and restarted the hubitat :>

I'm not at home so i cannot check directly in the lock if the code is still in the lock.

What is needed to troubleshoot this issue.

I wasn't able to get Lock Code Manager to reliably work until I added an Aeotec Z-wave Range Extender close to the lock. This might not be your issue, but it sure helped mine.

It is a zwave lock. There are two zwave switches next to it. and probably another 4 between it and the hub. so the zwave mesh should be good. or being a lock does it need a special repeater being hubitat uses encrypted zwave.

Do your repeaters support beaming?

they are GE switches. I do not know of beaming so i do not know if they support

GE devices that support beaming:

GE ZW4104, GE ZW4201, GE ZW1001, GE 14294, GE 14314

If LCM is failing, you should be able to delete the codes through the device page for your specific lock. Find the number of the lock code you want to delete (let’s say there are 3 codes in your lock, they are likely assigned number 1, 2, or 3). Enter the number into the delete field (let’s say it’s code number 2 that you want to delete) then delete.

I’ve heard some say that doing this can cause LCM to get flakey but I haven’t experienced that personally.

it seems to be only one lock code that i cannot be modify or delete. it happens to be the #1 slot. I've also tried to remove from the device with out luck. if i delete from the lock LCM will just put it back in right?

And I think my switches are GE14294's

What is the exact make and model of your lock?

It's a yale yrd226 I think. The one without a key just deadbolt. About 3yrs old

Hopefully others with Yale locks can chime in. I only have Schlage locks at my home, so I can't be of any more help from here, I'm afraid. :frowning:

well i tried deleting the code again after I had returned home and used the lock and the changes took effect. The lock must have been is a strange state. All good now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.