Unable to add Button Controller and also can't add 'double click button 2'

I'm not able to add a new Button Controller. Also, I'm not able to add one of the functions (double click button 2) to an existing Button Controller. Pictures attached.

As for the new Button Controller, I've added it and now it's time for me to add the actions per button but there's nothing for me to click.

As for the inability to add an action for Button 2 Double Click, I can ask for an additional action, and I'm presented those actions that are not yet assigned, and it adds it, but it re-adds Button 1 Double Click a 2nd time, but not Button 2 Double Click a 1st time.

I'm having these issues on my iPad and also on my laptop (MacBook Air).

Is this a bug or operator error?

Thanks!

Image 1-23-21 at 8.15 AM

No replies yet, but it's the weekend. If anyone else comes across this post with a similar question, here's what I've found so far. I didn't click the Configure button in that device. That's now given me two buttons but not all of the buttons (?) for that device. Still investigating. At least now I can configure these Zooz Zen34 switch. Will update this reply when I find more.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.