What is recommended setting for this dimmer
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to set?
I still don't exactly get the question, you are lacking details here. So let me ask you a couple questions. Hopefully one of them narrows down what you are looking for.
- Which setting? What is is called, or what function seems to be missing? Can you describe it even if you don't know the exact name?
- Similarly, what are you expecting this setting to do?
- Are you asking how to turn the dimmer to a particular level? In other words you want the dimmer to be on at 50%, or something like that?
- Are you aware that this page isn't used to control the device from day to day? This page is most often used to test the function of the device, or for troubleshooting.
- Or are you trying to change some parameter to make the dimmer act differently? Something like ramp up slower, or turn on to level that it was previously?
- Something else?
I am asking how to turn the dimmer to a particular level? In other words you want the dimmer to be on at 50%, or Tap to change level etc. and what is correct driver for UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 3-Way Ready,
Switch Part no 54897
Jasco Dimmer switch Model no: 393511 on The switch. Looking for Driver.