UK TRV's

Thank you Sir, I may have to take a look at one of these too :wink:

Spirits get noisy when they turn from fully open to fully closed (or the other way round). They do it in around 1 second so the motor is spinning fast. Little adjustments are much quieter. IMHO :slight_smile:
For the Danfoss LC-13 - I have never heard them make any noise.

1 Like

Finally managed to get my Spirit installed and working - I had to use the RA adapter, but made the mistake of fitting the nut and bolt first, it wouldn't push far enough down onto the valve. I'll know better for the next one.

Seems to work nicely with @Ultrasmart.pl' driver (thanks Mario). Early days yet, but I think I'll almost certainly buy some more.

Good you've got the Spirit :wink:
BTW these TRVs work with Generic Z-Wave Driver and the driver isn't mine but Hubitat's.

1 Like

Ordered 3 more :smile:

Hi,

Would you mind sharing the driver you are using for Danfoss TVR, I have use the one as described in the thread Community Device Drivers (FKA Compatible Devices Wiki) however it is not working for me.

Is this the same you have used and have you changed anything in the code to get it working?

Many thanks,
Keith

Doesn't it work at all or you just can't change a wake up time?

It does not seem to work at all for me.
Either directly from the device driver options or from the tiles I added per TVR in the dashboard.
When I change the temperature set point, it does not transfer to the device. Also when setting the option to turn off a device it does not set it back to 4 degrees, which is what I understand it should do :thinking:
When I execute commands from the device driver, I can see the corresponding results on the right side of the driver page, but the TVR does not react and change as per my choices

Sure, here you go. Although I don’t think there’s much difference between the two. I just added better logging for my needs.

Thank you, I will give this a try in the morning

1 Like

There's a 30 minutes wake up time in the driver you tried. So if you change settings on the device's page the TRV will not read them instantly - it will depend where in 30 minutes cycle it is at the moment of change.

Guys, have you managed to controll Danfoss LC-13 using Google Home?

Does this work with google home?

I'm not sure I'm afraid, I'm an Alexa person :slight_smile:

mine dosnt so ill take a try!

1 Like

Drayton wiser take a look at these, i have one and its zigbee 3.0 it partly works with a built in driver but I have been in talks with wiser to try and get them to send there kit to HE.

its not working with GH, i think ive got to many attributes (keep adding to see whhat GH wants). i think ill have to remove the device to clear them, unlesss any one know how to purg atribles. Then rebuild the driver fron scratch

is there a way to see HE drive code, so i can see what attiribles the use for GH

Sadly, the only way I believe is to delete the device, and add it again.
There is a method to blank the value of an attribute, but not remove the attribute and value.

Does HE let people see thier drivers code? it would make it easyer to make sure i have the correct attributes if i could see thier thermostat driver

They don't, no. Although they do have example drivers, but not of this kind as far as I'm aware.

How are you able to add attributes, if you cant see the code, or is that a GH thing?