UK outlet with energy consumption monitor

Hi all, looking for recommendations for a UK outlet, that connects to HE, with energy consumption monitor - to be put on my washing machine, dish washer, etc.

TIA!

I'm using the Salus SP600.
I have it working using a custom driver which will tell you if it goes AWOL. Which it hasn't yet!!!!

1 Like

Just purchased a couple -- cheers!

1 Like

They do act as zigbee repeaters as well.
Added bonus.

1 Like

@TUllman
Hi Tomasz.
If you want me to send you the driver I am using, I'm more than happy to do so.

If you are using HPM, search for Salus and download from there.

1 Like

I'm putting some Samsung SmartThings Zigbee outlets on eBay on 3 day listings - starting at ยฃ4.99 the first one is on now. I've got 4 to get rid of as I've replaced them for Fibaro (I wanted Z Wave to beef up the Z wave mesh)

Heres the listing:

1 Like

Bidding already. :slight_smile: Let's see how much it goes for!

1 Like

Yep, already downloaded the driver. Now, I just need the plug to arrive. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I saw that. There were about 15 watchers last time I checked but I imagine it won't fetch much. I have another 3 of the SmartThings ones to go on shortly, plus one other of unknown origin. They're all Zigbee and have power monitoring. The condition is the same on all of them. I foolishly used a permanent pen to mark them up rather than label printer but have masked the marks with a small bit of tape (ironically from my label printer :roll_eyes:)

@johnwill1 - in that case I might be able to grab myself a bargain! :slight_smile:

@johnwill1 -- looks like I've ended up winning the auction. :slight_smile: Thanks!

@johnwill1 - a somehow related question. I don't seem to be able to bid on the other auction because I have already bid on one. Is that intended? Thanks!

Apologies thatโ€™s in my default preferences- Iโ€™ll change it and let you know when I have

1 Like

Just got the Salus and hooked it up to my washer. Feels sturdy and well-built, loving it already!

1 Like

@bobbles @TUllman
I got the salus this week and it works great, however I'm concerned about how chatty it is.
It keeps sending power reports every 2-3 seconds.
Have any of you found a way of getting some sort of threshold for power reporting working?

@mark.cockcroft maybe you can help me regarding power threshold reporting? It's reporting every second!

use this it will let you set levels and timings
for a tv i have 10W min 30sec 1201 sec
for a electric heater 100w, 30 sec, 1260 sec

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mark-C-uk/Hubitat/master/SP600

The 1st time stops reports above the wattage so you could turn it down to 5 seconds, i would have the wattage up as high as you can, otherwise any variation below that will trigger a report

Excellent, thank you so much! Testing now!
I'm using on a TV as well, ideally I would like it to report quickly when below 5, so I know it turned off. But I suppose the 30 seconds you suggested should be good enough

I think something is not right, when my TV is on the outlet reports about 1500w.
Might be some sort of conversion problem?
In the generic driver it used to report maximum 150w.

Yea its w vs kw. ... edit, i dont tjink the generic converted them right in ths 1st place..
Just need to adjust your values to suit, its the values from the device and they are pretty accurate as ive checked them