Twin Hubitats, One repeatedly fails

I think the only way is to selectively disable apps/devices..

I have managed to reset the hubitat and restore from a backup with all my devices (after multiple repeated tries). I disabled all devices and MAKER API. I then enabled one of my devices and tested it out and got no errors (it was a temp sensor and i was getting the values, etc without any hitches). I then disabled the device, and enabled the MAKER API, and in the log immediately got some errors. I have attached a screenshot of this error. I am not sure why this app is breaking.

Remove the maker api app and then add it back in.

Left it with everything disabled overnight apart from the API and the hubitat is now showing error 500 for every page. Going to have to do this all over again to see if i can get it running before i try to delete and redownload the API

Why did you not disable the api?

Also you can add another instance of the maker api if you want.

I wasn't making any API pulls as I have disabled all my software that requests data from the hubitat. But I will try as you suggest once I can get it back online, it is currently back to not cooperating when resetting and restoring from backup.

Ouch that sucks sorry to hear...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.