Tuya Zigbee Windows Opener

Hello.
I bought a tuya zigbee opner.
I paired it to Hubitat but it didn't work because I didn't have a compatible driver.
I hope this device will work with Hubitat.

endpointId:01
application:4A
inClusters:0000,0003,0001,0500,EF00
manufacturer:_TZ3210_5rta89nj
model:TS0601
outClusters:000A,0019
softwareBuild:

This is a very new device, and there is no information available on GitHub for it.

You can try the Zemismart Zemismart Zigbee Blind driver, but this TS0601 _TZ3210_5rta89nj Zigbee fingerprint is different - it includes the IAS cluster in the inClusters list and I have no idea what it is used for.

Can you collect information on this device 'Data Points' using these instructions ?

I used Zemismart Zigbee Blind driver but it doesn't work.

And i don't have Tuya zigbee gateway.
So I can't use the method you told me.

We will have to wait until this device is supported in Zigbee2MQTT or other open-source platform, so that the Tuya-specific commands are available publically.

The alternative is to purchase a Tuya Zigbee to Matter gateway and then use this device via the Matter Bridge.

Tuya Matter Bridge

1 Like

Okay, so there's no way to connect directly to Hubitat yet.
The ST has an edge driver this device, so I'm currently connecting to ST to use it.

1 Like

I can look at the ST Edge driver - can you send me the link?

ST Edge driver link :

Edge driver is windows-opener-YJ-v1.

1 Like

Is there a post about this driver in the ST community forum? I can't find it ...

There are no related posts in the ST forum.
This driver was created by a developer in small forum.

Do you know him and can you ask him for information about the commands used for controlling this device?

I don't know him either.
All I know is the invite link.

Have you tried this SmartThings<->Hubitat integration?

yes.
I use this method.

1 Like

Attach the device's integration data logs.

• capabilities: {"components":[{"attributes":{"contact":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"enum":["closed","open"],"title":"ContactState","type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{},"ephemeral":false,"id":"contactSensor","name":"Contact Sensor","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"supportedWindowShadeCommands":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"items":{"enum":["open","close","pause"],"type":"string"},"type":"array"}},"required":[],"type":"object"}},"windowShade":{"enumCommands":[{"command":"close","value":"closed"},{"command":"open","value":"open"}],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"enum":["closed","closing","open","opening","partially open","paused","unknown"],"title":"OpenableState","type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{"close":{"arguments":[],"name":"close"},"open":{"arguments":[],"name":"open"},"pause":{"arguments":[],"name":"pause"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"windowShade","name":"Window Shade","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"shadeLevel":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"unit":{"default":"%","enum":["%"],"type":"string"},"value":{"maximum":100,"minimum":0,"type":"integer"}},"required":["value"],"title":"IntegerPercent","type":"object"},"setter":"setShadeLevel"}},"commands":{"setShadeLevel":{"arguments":[{"name":"shadeLevel","optional":false,"schema":{"maximum":100,"minimum":0,"type":"integer"}}],"name":"setShadeLevel"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"windowShadeLevel","name":"Window Shade Level","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{},"commands":{"presetPosition":{"arguments":[],"name":"presetPosition"}},"ephemeral":false,"id":"windowShadePreset","name":"Window Shade Preset","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"powerSource":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"value":{"enum":["battery","dc","mains","unknown"],"type":"string"}},"required":["value"],"type":"object"}}},"commands":{},"ephemeral":false,"id":"powerSource","name":"Power Source","status":"live","version":1},{"attributes":{"battery":{"enumCommands":[],"schema":{"additionalProperties":false,"properties":{"unit":{"default":"%","enum":["%"],"type":"string"},"value":{"maximum":100,"minimum":0,"type":"integer"}},"required":["value"],"title":"IntegerPercent","type":"object"}}},"commands":{},"ephemeral":false,"id":"battery","name":"Battery","status":"live","version":1}]}
  • commands: {"setEnergyValue":[{"name":"energy","type":"NUMBER"}],"setPowerValue":[{"name":"power","type":"NUMBER"}],"setShadeLevelValue":[{"name":"shadeLevel*","type":"NUMBER"}],"setSupportedWindowShadeCommandsValue":[{"name":"supportedWindowShadeCommands*","type":"JSON_OBJECT"}],"setWindowShadeValue":[{"name":"windowShade*","type":"ENUM"}],"setWindowShadePartiallyOpen":,"setWindowShadeClosed":,"setWindowShadeOpen":,"setWindowShadeClosing":,"setWindowShadeUnknown":,"setHealthStatusValue":[{"name":"healthStatus*","type":"ENUM"}]}**
  • description: {"allowed":null,"components":[{"capabilities":[{"id":"windowShade","version":1},{"id":"windowShadeLevel","version":1},{"id":"windowShadePreset","version":1},{"id":"powerSource","version":1},{"id":"battery","version":1}],"categories":[{"categoryType":"manufacturer","name":"ContactSensor"},{"categoryType":"manufacturer","name":"ContactSensor"}],"id":"main","label":"main"}],"createTime":"2024-05-17T11:21:12.199Z","deviceId":"3d182c3f-1652-449d-9022-caab2ae413ef","deviceManufacturerCode":"_TZ3210_5rta89nj","executionContext":"LOCAL","label":"\ubca0\ub780\ub2e4\ubb38","locationId":"f5cdf600-766b-4c34-b1be-f4e3064207fd","manufacturerName":"SmartThingsCommunity","name":"tuya-window-opener","ownerId":"4226964a-b13b-08c7-64c6-352a4c8f855a","parentDeviceId":"ffdcfd1b-f1fe-470e-a5e7-4b227f0a7c9d","presentationId":"038fff1a-8ed4-37b7-8a5f-aac3a4bc667e","profile":{"id":"500b7d94-ec59-3aec-b56e-01f81671e44a"},"restrictionTier":0,"roomId":"007747ef-b4f1-4ff0-a01e-9f8227411b04","type":"ZIGBEE","zigbee":{"driverId":"c5a70b6d-cf6e-4150-8847-90df3403265f","eui":"94B216FFFEF258F4","executingLocally":true,"hubId":"ffdcfd1b-f1fe-470e-a5e7-4b227f0a7c9d","networkId":"B970","provisioningState":"PROVISIONED"}}
  • health: {"deviceId":"3d182c3f-1652-449d-9022-caab2ae413ef","lastUpdatedDate":"2024-05-17T11:21:28.038Z","state":"ONLINE"}
  • replica: {"deviceId":"3d182c3f-1652-449d-9022-caab2ae413ef","componentId":"main","replicaId":695,"type":"child"}
  • rules: {"version":1,"components":[{"trigger":{"type":"attribute","properties":{"value":{"title":"OpenableState","type":"string"}},"additionalProperties":false,"required":["value"],"capability":"windowShade","attribute":"windowShade","label":"attribute: windowShade."},"command":{"name":"setWindowShadeValue","label":"command: setWindowShadeValue(windowShade)","type":"command","parameters":[{"name":"windowShade","type":"ENUM"}]},"type":"smartTrigger"},{"trigger":{"title":"IntegerPercent","type":"attribute","properties":{"value":{"type":"integer","minimum":0,"maximum":100},"unit":{"type":"string","enum":["%"],"default":"%"}},"additionalProperties":false,"required":["value"],"capability":"windowShadeLevel","attribute":"shadeLevel","label":"attribute: shadeLevel."},"command":{"name":"setShadeLevelValue","label":"command: setShadeLevelValue(shadeLevel)","type":"command","parameters":[{"name":"shadeLevel","type":"NUMBER"}]},"type":"smartTrigger"},{"trigger":{"name":"close","label":"command: close()","type":"command"},"command":{"name":"close","type":"command","capability":"windowShade","label":"command: close()"},"type":"hubitatTrigger"},{"trigger":{"name":"open","label":"command: open()","type":"command"},"command":{"name":"open","type":"command","capability":"windowShade","label":"command: open()"},"type":"hubitatTrigger"},{"trigger":{"name":"pause","label":"command: pause()","type":"command"},"command":{"name":"pause","type":"command","capability":"windowShade","label":"command: pause()"},"type":"hubitatTrigger"},{"trigger":{"type":"attribute","properties":{"value":{"title":"HealthState","type":"string"}},"additionalProperties":false,"required":["value"],"capability":"healthCheck","attribute":"healthStatus","label":"attribute: healthStatus."},"command":{"name":"setHealthStatusValue","label":"command: setHealthStatusValue(healthStatus)","type":"command","parameters":[{"name":"healthStatus*","type":"ENUM"}]},"type":"smartTrigger","mute":true},{"trigger":{"type":"attribute","properties":{"value":{"type":"array","items":{"type":"string","enum":["open","close","pause"]}}},"additionalProperties":false,"required":,"capability":"windowShade","attribute":"supportedWindowShadeCommands","label":"attribute: supportedWindowShadeCommands."},"command":{"name":"setSupportedWindowShadeCommandsValue","label":"command: setSupportedWindowShadeCommandsValue(supportedWindowShadeCommands)","type":"command","parameters":[{"name":"supportedWindowShadeCommands*","type":"JSON_OBJECT"}]},"type":"smartTrigger"},{"trigger":{"name":"setShadeLevel","label":"command: setShadeLevel(shadeLevel*)","type":"command","parameters":[{"name":"shadeLevel*","type":"NUMBER"}]},"command":{"name":"setShadeLevel","arguments":[{"name":"shadeLevel","optional":false,"schema":{"type":"integer","minimum":0,"maximum":100}}],"type":"command","capability":"windowShadeLevel","label":"command: setShadeLevel(shadeLevel*)"},"type":"hubitatTrigger"}]}**
  • status: {"components":{"main":{"battery":{"battery":{"timestamp":"2024-05-21T21:46:49.192Z","unit":"%","value":80}},"powerSource":{"powerSource":{"timestamp":"2024-05-17T11:21:25.860Z","value":"battery"}},"windowShade":{"supportedWindowShadeCommands":{"timestamp":"2024-05-17T11:21:25.625Z","value":["open","close","pause"]},"windowShade":{"timestamp":"2024-05-22T21:50:19.955Z","value":"partially open"}},"windowShadeLevel":{"shadeLevel":{"timestamp":"2024-05-22T21:50:19.974Z","unit":"%","value":60}},"windowShadePreset":{}}}}
  • triggers: {"close":[],"open":[],"pause":[],"setShadeLevel":[{"name":"shadeLevel","type":"NUMBER"}],"setPosition":[{"name":"position","type":"NUMBER"}],"startPositionChange":[{"name":"direction*","type":"ENUM"}],"refresh":}**
1 Like