Tuya Zigbee Wall Switch (aka. Lonsonho or Bandi)

Hi guys, I bought a Tuya 4 gang ZigBee scene switch and no generic driver seems to work with it. Was wondering if you made advancements on that? Cheers !

Hello guys!

I am new here, just came from smartthings.
So i have this switches, the one and the two gang versions.
@jacubmikita can you share please the final code to use?

Thank you
Andrew

Ok, so i got it to work.
The first gang works, but how to use the second gang?

Thank you
Andrew

Ha, there are three of us then! I never got enough time to figure it out and I have the switches disconnected from my network still :frowning:

Marry Xmas guys!

Markus! Can you help to us?
I have a flat built with these switches, and there are a few 2 gang version of it.
Can you help to us use the other gang of this device?

The first gang is working now...

Thanks
Andrew

I picked up a 4 gang version of this device, a working driver for it will be available in platform 2.2.5
Can any of you that have one of these please send me the fingerprint, or a screen shot of the data section of the device?, thanks!

@mike.maxwell they are in my first message but for the 3-gang version. Will it work as well?

I don't think so, that unit isn't a Tuya, note the lack of the switch cluster 0006 in the fingerprint, presumably the custom cluster EF00 is where the switch commands would reside.

The fingerprint for the model I have is:
fingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0000,000A,0004,0005,0006", outClusters:"0019", model:"TS0004", manufacturer:"_TZ3000_ns1ndbww"
When we ask the device about its endpoints, it returns 4 of them, each representing one of the switch nodes.
This is the standard way that multi endpoint zigbee devices work.

If the device you posted is a popular item and available I can have a look at it, but I have no idea where to fetch one...

Hmm it was sold to me as a TuYa switch and it's from the same series as the 1-gang switch which is working fine with generic drivers. Maybe it's Lonsonho after all, but I don't recall any branding on the device nor on the box.

Here's more detailed logging of each command: Tuya Zigbee Wall Switch (aka. Lonsonho or Bandi)

Hi Mike!

I was sooooo excited to be able to use my Tuya switches with the new firmware, but they are not working.

Can we modify something to be able to use it?
This is a Tuya switch, i used it with Tuya hub. And looks the same.

My fingerprint is:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 40
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_nkjintbl
  • model: TS0601
  • driver: v1.0.1.1123b
  • endpointId: 01
  • profileId: 0104
  • inClusters: 0000,0004,0005,EF00
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • isMultiEP: false

Same as mine. Would be so cool to get it working!

The new driver will only work with the Tuya devices that have 0006 in the inClusters list.
The devices with EF00 will not work, if someone wants to loan me one, we can see about getting them to work.

I'd be happy to, but I live in Poland so shipping would cost 4 times the switch cost :wink:

1 Like

Ohh, yeah... i live in Europe / Hungary, so i think that's not an option.
But this switch is very good and not expensive.
So a good option for everyone.
Also i have them everywhere :frowning:

We cannot do it here?

Thanks
Brian

@brain maybe a whip-round to purchase one of these for Mike? :slight_smile:

OK!

Let' s do it!

Mike should order one and we transfer the money to him.
Paypal?

But do you have the same as mine?
What's your fingerprint?

Exactly the same fingerprint, see the first post in this thread.

@mike.maxwell what would you say? Are you up to it?

LOL, what are we signing me up for?

@mike.maxwell see a couple of posts above :slight_smile: Because we are in EU and you are in US, we'd like to fund the purchase of one of these so you could test it and see if you'll be able to create a driver for it. It will be much cheaper than sending our unit to you from EU.

OIC, its not actually a money thing, i mean it would be if the kit was a grand or something...
Does someone have a link to where I can get one of these?