Tuya Zigbee Plug not working with Hubitat

Hello,
I bought a bunch of Tuya zigbee plugs on aliexpress (as they work on both 120V and 230V). Turns out this specific one I have isn't working with Hubitat. It seems to work on smartthings, alexa and hue. I can see other threads where some people were able to make specific manufacturers work, but none of those ideas is working for me.

Here's my device info:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 64
  • inClusters: 0000,0006,0003,0004,0005,E001,0B04,0702
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_okaz9tjs
  • model: TS011F
  • softwareBuild: 500+TZSKT31BS102

This thread from earlier in the year seems to indicate it briefly worked. @kkossev

Does anyone have ideas on how to make this switch work (just need on/off).

Thanks!

You can also try the approach described in this post, but I personally do not have high hopes that the issue with this Tuya device will be resolved anytime soon.

1 Like

How does one access the alternative pairing mode of avoiding zigbee 3.0? I don't see any options in Add device -> Zigbee.

Also, would it help to send a sample plug to a developer that wants to test this? Happy to mail it anywhere in the US.

@kkossev is a Tuya driver genius, has created drivers for all kinds of Tuya devices for Hubitat. If he says:

...then I would not have high (or maybe any) hopes.

When you try to pair the device to the hub and pairing fails, HE will offer you the alternative pairing options. I don't have a sceen grab handy, but info/links will appear on the Zigbee pairing screen.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps it's best if I toss these and buy ones that work with Hubitat.

The pairing seems to succeed, as the device is created, but no subsequent commands work. So I never get the "pairing failed" screen.

You better return it.