Tuya Zigbee Light sensor

This:

https://www.amazon.com/ERYUE-Intelligent-Illumination-Brightness-Compatible/dp/B0BQHZJJD9/ref=sr_1_2

Appears to be the exact same sensor as the Tuya as far as I can tell but it's cheaper than the Tuya on Amazon. Just FYI.

Tried to update this driver. Getting this message "library not found on line 34: #include kkossev.commonLib".

I am trying to update manually. Could you please help me ?

Which link did you follow?

Yes, this is the right link and the necessary libraries are included in this single Groovy file. Try again - check whether you don’t have another driver with the same name installed by accident.

Update: I see now that the first link in this thread is wrong, will update it some hours later.

1 Like

@Pradeep I hope that I have corrected all the links - can you try again?
What is your sensor manufacturer/model data?

I tried with the above link and installed the driver. But it's not working with this driver.
Not displaying luminance value.

• manufacturer: _TZE200_khx7nnka
  • model: TS0601
  • tuyaVersion: 1.0.6

Now i am using the driver in this Thread: [RELEASE] Tuya Temperature Humidity Illuminance LCD Display with a Clock (w/ healthStatus)

Later you had released one more version,
Thread : Simple smart light sensor? - #14 by Pradeep

I had tested the same earlier and was using the same driver. Later it was found that the sensor is too chatty so thought of updating to the latest version. Post update, it's not reporting the luminance value but when i rolled back to the "Tuya Temperature Humidity Illuminance LCD Display with a Clock" driver, it started working.