Tuya zigbee bulb

I Always keep the hub UP to date

1 Like

thanks for comming back to me
No change still recognise as "Give your new Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara Motion Sensor a name:"

my hub version

Currently running version: 2.3.5.124

If the pairing process gets to the "Give your new Zigbee - Xiaomi/Aqara Motion Sensor a name:", this means that the device has paired to HE.

Please make a screenshot of the already paired device web page - the Data section from the device details at the bottom of the page.

LIke this :

Can you try this test version of the "Tuya Zigbee dimmer module" driver (currently ver "0.4.3" 2023/04/12 7:44 PM :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kkossev/hubitat-matt-hammond-fork/development/drivers/tuya-zigbee-dimmer-module.groovy

After changing the driver, click on the Initialize button.
Then toggle the Advanced Options switch, and click on Save.
Then select "TS0505B Tuya Bulb" and save it again.

The Sates Variables should look like this :

Let me know if On/Off and SetLevel works.

This is a dimmer driver and it does not support colors (yet), but you should be able to control the bulb brightness at least, until the Hubitat F2 bug is fixed.

but dont work

If you enable the debug logs and then switch the bulb off and on - do you see anything in the live logs?

Update: click on the Configure button as well.

nothing

You can also check the

Last Activity

You can also try to pair it once again to the HE hub. If it still pairs, but doesn't work - this means the bulb either disconnects from the network or changes its NWK address / Zigbee Id. In both cases there is nothing more that can be done on a driver level, we have to wait for Hubitat team to fix this issue (presumingly after fixing all other non-Tuya branded issues....

The log file that you posted confirms, that nothing is received from the bulb.

the light keep flashing as it was not paired
when i press on or off i get some effect on the light

i will wait for the fix or no :wink:

it may help

If you can control the light on/off only during the short time after the device was found during the pairing process, but not later - this confirms the issue : the device changes it's NWK address and can not be controlled by HE anymore.

I will wait,I have almost twice more smart devices that I really need .. I have a complete IoT devices set for my daughter's house someday! :slight_smile:

P.S. Your last logs show normal communication - does it last, or stops after 30 seconds and no more logs are received?

no it last i take off the bulb after 5 minuts at least

Click on SetLevel 55 - anything in the logs?

let me put the bulb back in

works now

1 Like

Colors - next week! :slight_smile:

It is a color bulb, yes?

1 Like