Tuya Zigbee 3.0 USB Motion Sensor

Hi all, I was looking around for a USB powered zigbee motion sensor (most of the USB powered ones seem to be z-wave) and came across this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001071651193.html.

I checked the hubitat compatibility list and don't see any Tuya devices listed there. Also looked around forums and saw some threads on Tuya switches [DEPRECATED]TuyaHubitat - (jinvoo, smart life, tuya smart - switches only).

Don't supposed anybody has developed a device driver for Tuya's motion sensor? Or know if the generic zigbee motion sensor driver would work?

2 Likes

I'd be interested

1 Like

I looked at Tuya and bought their water sensor, both the motion and water say, "needs tuya hub", however I have the water sensor working on Home Assistant, but it did not work on ST or HE, but imagine Mike can probably get it to work.
The Tuya motion sensor looks huge, I would suggest looking at Iris for 12.99 off ebay I would get the Iris motion, confirmed to work and not fall off.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.