Tuya S10 Zigbee 3.0 Dimmer driver

Hubitat C8 customer here with a dimmer settings issue.

I have been trying to set up LED strip lights that are compatible with HomeKit and use 0-10v dimming. Of course there are no HomeKit native dimmers and few of any other kind that works on any common home automation platforms.

It’s for outdoors and the wiring panel is not easily accessible with limited space so I wanted something the was compact and could go in a small waterproof junction box (that means I didn’t want to set up a whole bank of household switches/dimmers).

I did find a Tuya S10 Zigbee 3.0 dimmer that looked like it might do the trick. It’s available on Amazon for $20.

I got it all connected and went to add as a Hubitat device and of course there is no driver for it. I tried a bunch of other Zigbee dimmer drivers without luck until I got to the GE Zigbee driver. That seemed to function pretty well except it the dimmer needs to be anywhere between about 30% and 90% of full bright before the strip will power up at all.

Two questions:

1. Does anybody have a driver for the Tuya Zigbee 3.0 0-10v dimmer?

2. Does anybody know how to adjust the range on the dimmer driver so that the illumination range on the LED strip more closely matches the HomeKit dinner setting in the Home App.

I don’t know if this is an adjustment 1) within the Tuya Dimmer itself (the documentation is sparse) 2) as part of the driver configuration 3) an adjustment within the Hubitat platform or 4) something that HomeKit will allow you to adjust in the Home App.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @anderson.blackburn , welcome to Hubitat community forum!

All Zigbee devices are identified by their model and manufacturer. This information can be seen in Hubitat on the device web page, 'Device Details' - Data section :

Having the model and the manufacturer of a Zignee device makes it possible to search for more detailed information about it.

Thanks. It says it's this:

• manufacturer: eWeLight
  • model: ZB-DL01

eWeLight is not a listed device either.

What's the next step? Is there somewhere else to get drivers?

From what I have found on the Net related to this device, it doesn't have any specific settings for configuring the minimum and the maximum brightness.

You can try this custom driver, first enable the 'Advanced Options' and click on Save, then select 'Ă–ther OEM Dimmer" as Device Profile and click Save in the Preferences section again.
There are Minimum and Maximum Level settings in the preferences. Let me know if these work for your device (If I understand your needs correctly).

Can I ask how did you pair this device? I have one and holding the button for 10 seconds does nothing and also plugging and unplugging 5 times also does nothing and it won't pair.