Tuya presence sensor/battery

Is there a driver for this sensor? If so what is the setup

I tried using the Tuya 4 in 1 . It shows active for about 1 second then goes back to inactive

Use the Tuya Zigbee mmWave Sensor driver below:

1 Like

It seems I've missed something on installation

Device profile unknown

Try the below:
Select "Load All Default" and press configure and/or try re-pairing the device again without removing it and it should pickup the correct profile.

Profile should be Tuya TS0601_2AAELWXK 24 Ghz + PIR Radar

1 Like

Ok reset to default load all defaults and pressed configure
Add device again choosing the name of the device, not hide device.

Still device profile unknown

Can you show a screenshot of your device details from the data section:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 90
  • inClusters: 0000,0003,0500,0001,0400
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_2aaelwxk
  • model: TS0601
  • softwareBuild: 0122052017
  • tuyaVersion: 2.1.0
1 Like

Seems this is an even newer model which fingerprint is not yet in the driver.
Please post the device info as advised above, and I will include it in the next driver update.

Meanwhile, can you confirm that this new device works when you manually assign this device profile " TS0601_24GHZ_PIR_RADAR" :

1 Like

I don't see Device Profile or Click to set

I removed the driver and replaced it with 4-1. The reinstalled the mmwave and this is the new info.

Hit advance options
Picked TS0601 2.4 pir radar

Did you click on the ‘Save Preferences’ button?

Yes

Ok, please wait for a new version later today or tomorrow- I will include the device manufacturer that is visible on one of your mobile screenshots, it will be much more easier then.

1 Like

@junk7001 this is a screenshot of a wrong device, it is an ordinary PIR sensor - not the mmWave+PIR sensor that you show on the picture above!

Are you sure you have purchased the mmWave+PIR sensor, but not the cheaper PIR only sensor?

2 Likes

I ordered this about 6 months ago.

Can you post a link to the site where you purchased it?

It may be a purchase order mistake (often the sellers sell several different products from the same web page), or it may be a shipping / packing mistake. In all the cases, TS0601 _TZE200_3towulqd is an ordinary PIR sensor.

1 Like

It was AliExpress

Look at my example above - the plastic box is the same, but the devices inside are different. The price is also different.

To be sure, you can try to open the device and check if there is anything that looks like a mmWace antenna inside.

The TS0601 _TZE200_3towulqd should work with the Tuya 4 In 1 driver, it should expose motion and illuminance.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. This is not what I ordered. I should have checked when it came.
Can you send me a link to the correct radar mmwave non just motion

@iEnam can you post a link to the site where you purchased your battery-powered mmWave sensor?