Tuya 2 gang Zigbee switch

Hi I have bought a Tuya ZIgbee 2 gang switch in South Africa.
Unfortunately very to no info on serial number etc.
All i have is Tuya Zigbee 10A K2-L/NL2.
Cant find a driver to get this working.
Any help would be appreciated.

All Zigbee devices are identified by their Model and Manufacturer. These values can be seen on the device web page, 'Data' section.

Please copy and paste the model and the manufacturer of this device here and I will search for an appropriate driver.

Like this:

1 Like

@kkossev Please see attached Data

Can't find any information for this device, probably it is very new...

Please try this driver:

First, assign manually the Zemismart ZigBee Wall Switch Multi-Gang driver from the link in the post above.'
Click on the Initialize button.
Press F5 to refresh the page
If you don't see the two child devices created or they are not working, DELETE the device and then pair it again to HE hub.

1 Like

I have actually tried this driver from your previous posts.
When i pair, it finds this driver and loads.
Once loaded, i press Initialise but nothing happens.
No Current states etc
When i try to remove device, Hubitat hangs and struggles to remove device.

Switch pairs easily with Sonoff Zigbee bridge on Ewelink App

OK, I need your device 'fingerprint' to add it to the driver.
Manually change the driver to the inbuilt one that is called "device". Then click on the 'Get Info' button and observer the device logs. If there is a debug log that contains the device fingerprint, please copy it here.

1 Like

Struggling a bit here to get any fingerprint logs

Device loaded as a motion sensor which i changed to inbuilt device

That's normal because Sonoff/Tuya Zigbee gateways are made to work with Sonoff/Tuya devices.

What we are trying now it make Hubitat hub work with device that is not intended to work outside of their proprietary hubs.

You can check the list of HE compatible devices here:
https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=List_of_Compatible_Devices

I Get this:

DELETE the device from the button on the web page bottom right.
Then pair it again to HE.
When the device is discovered and you are prompted to type in a device, label, first click on the link named 'More Info'. A popup window will appear with the information that I am looking for, Select/Copy/Paste here or make a screenshot.
Only after you copy this information, enter the device label and continue with the next step.

Are you pairing the device close to the hub (using a temporary power supply cord), or you are trying to pair it on place (away from the hub) ?

Device is quite close to Hub

1 Like

OK, I will need 15 minutes to update the driver with this device fingerprint.

Update the driver ( https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kkossev/hubitat-muxa-fork/development/drivers/zemismart-zigbee-multigang-switch.groovy )

You must pair it again to HE hub. Try first without deleting it from HE, if it doesn't work - delete it and pair again.

Paired device and it found your driver.
Initialized and got not response.
Took this info while Pairing:

Device does not delete easily once paired with this driver.
Hubitat just hangs.

HE hanging is unusual.. It may take 10-20 seconds to delete a device that does not respond to the 'leave' command, but after the timeout, the device should be forcibly removed.

Try rebooting the hub, if not done yet.

Go to the device logs page, select with the mouse the debug logs that follow a fresh join (as a new device), and copy and paste here, You can use the forum editor cog wheel tool to hide the multiple lines of debug logs for easier reading, like this

Summary

logs here ..