Trying to integrate Hive Heating (UK)

I had this working in the past and had a piston which would automatically reduce any “over the top” temps set on the thermostat. So, if it was turned up to 25, the piston would set it back to 20.

I used an HE smart app, which needed some complex work on a raspi to get an authentication key which you then had to update in the code. However, this has now stopped working, and there seems to be no more development on this smart app.

I then looked into using my home assistant instance. This does still work, so I brought the HA devices into HE using the Home assistant bridge app. This seems to work, but there seem to be a limited number of attributes populated. So although WC lets me set triggers on heartingsetpoint and thermostatsetpoint, the values are 0, and dont seem to change.

I’ve tried using different device types for the thermostat in HE, including the original hive device, but the values are still not available. I suspect they may not be coming from HA, although they are shown on the HA dashboard.

Are there any ways I could get this to work again, using either method?