Trying to get Tuya WZ5 5in1 led controler to work

Hi !
I got a Tuya WZ5 5 in 1 led controller (RGBWW+CCT)
if i put it in RGBW mode and joint in to the hub, it finds the device and proposes " [Tuya Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb]" driver from @kkossev

but unfortinately my controller is a TS0504B, not a TS0505B

so whenever i select a color, if I want to change the level, it reverts to CT mode and turns off the RGB leds and lights up the white leds.

in other words, I have no control over the color leds level :confused:

i must not be the only one with this problem.
I did try every other driver the had the string "RGBW" in it's name without success.

the device info I get is this:
fingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0003,0004,0005,0006,1000,0008,0300,EF00,0000", outClusters:"0019,000A", model:"TS0504B", manufacturer:"_TZB210_5jn6an2y"

can anyone help ?
Thanks !

Hi Robert,
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this TS0504B led controller. Have you tried the HE inbuilt drivers

yes i tried all of them, all zigbee rgb and rgbw dirvers
i guess i have to abandon the idea of using the white leds from Hubitat and treat it as rgb only to have the simili-white from the rgb leds.

This being said, if you ever have any motivation to try to add this version to your driver, i can provide feedback and logs if it helps.

:confused:

I am currently trying to outsource the handling of all Tuya-specific issues back to the Tuya hubs... :slight_smile:

i understand, thanks @kkossev

1 Like