Trying to find a Zigbee repeater

Greetings Everyone,

This is my first post even though I have had my Hubitat for a while now.
Information provided by the community is awesome!!!
Thank you to all who contributed this post, it helped immensely.

3 Likes

Hi

Saw these posts to bought a couple but I'm struggling to get habitat to connect to the Tradfri on a Zigbee device discovery. Do I need a driver particularly and, if so, do you have one please?

Many thanks.

J

I would try resetting the device first before doing a discovery. Check the manual and make sure you are putting it in discovery mode.

As @zarthan has said, reset the device then try again.
There is an inbuilt driver for the device so there is no need to define one.
Good luck.....

I got this 5 pack from the same vendor you recommended. I was only able to pair 1 out of 5. I tried all on the same outlet, I even moved them 10 feet or less from the HE box. I also reset them by holding the button down while plugging it in and discover zigbee and I did others while discover zigbee was running then I plugged it in, been at this for about an hr now, it shouldn't be hard to pair zigbees out of the box. Have you had any of these experience?

I picked up a couple of the Jasco/GE/Honeywell Zigbee light switches to use as repeaters for my HBFC's, and while the HBFCs may or may not be routing through them, they seem to be good repeaters for a number of devices in my mesh. As far as their use as light switches, I certainly prefer the Zooz or Innovelli, but they work well, so I have no complaints!

Correction. 1 fan is using the Honeywell, the other is going through a marginally nearer Samsung Zigbee outlet.

S