I get the error "expecting '!', found ' ' @ line 1, column 2."
I am not a coder and don't know what that means although, I did try to modify it (blindly). that just produced different errors
I did this once before and don't remember having problems.
All I thought I had to do to get the Child devices back was add a new driver and virtual device but Noooo.
I have a companion Hub now. Maybe somebody can send me a link to the correct device driver, please.
I think it would really help if you could indicate exactly which Logitech device you tried adding and which driver you used?
Is it a Logitech Harmony hub?
Yes, it was a Logitech Harmony hub probably an early version 1, before Logitech bricks it (lol) I thought I'd get a newer one.
I don't remember which driver it was. I had some excellent help and followed his steps. (Obieone ??)
That error typically comes from a bad paste in the driver/app text box. Often the selected text includes things that aren't the driver - like the whole page and not the driver code. It can also happen if you don't click in the destination box for the code.
The current Logitech Harmony Hub is supported by my driver on Hubitat. Give it a try.
v0.1.20200114 Added Switch Capability and Default Activity user preference to Parent Device. If the Parent switch is turned on, the default activity is turned on. If the Parent switch is turned off, the current Activity is turned off.
v0.1.20191231 improved volume control logic and robustness. fixed small bug preventing volume changes.
v0.1.20190723 adds Actuator Capability to allow use in RM's Custom Actions
v0.1.20190715 adds support to the Parent Device for VolumeUp, VolumeDown, Mute, Cha…