Trouble free RGB Bulbs?

I've used Lifx since before I got Hubitat. They've recently gotten unreliable using the community drivers. Changing colors randomly. Named colors that worked are now wrong etc. A year or two ago I bought some Zigbee (Sylvania Smart+) bulbs and while they worked, but Zigbee network got super unreliable. I traced it to these bulbs. Kind of frustrated. Where can I go for reliable RGB bulbs. I only need two, but I want them to be reliable. TIA

1 Like

If you didn't join our beta group yet, it's not too late. There may be a good surprise waiting for you, that might change your opinion to reconsider your existing bulbs. :wink:

9 Likes

I put all my Gledopto lamps on to a Hue hub which is absolutely bulletproof. No issues since.

Hue's not bad at all. But it still has had its little moments :slight_smile:

Take @bobbyD 's advice and pm him

5 Likes

Last call for next Beta Opportunity - News and Updates / Announcements - Hubitat

3 Likes

I'd have liked to as well, but I only have the one hub and I am not sure I'd be willing to risk its stability

2 Likes

Thanks all.

3 Likes

You can always roll back. Personally I'm doing this on my production hub

5 Likes

Haโ€ฆ My production hubs run Alpha.. :wink:

4 Likes

You Only Live Once Yolo GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

2 Likes

Me too - using my Production hub to do beta testing.

3 Likes

Studies conducted by the BLAND Corporation indicate a negative correlation between beta testing in prod and WAF.

5 Likes

Well you ARE the alpha geek here after all... so it tracks.

2 Likes