Triggers for smart locks

Hi everyone. I've had a HE C8 for a few months now, using mainly Z wave devices and everything works great. I don't have any super complex rules going anywhere but do have a question regarding smart locks and triggers/conditions.
I'm using Kiwkset home connect 620 locks using the generic Z-Wave lock device type. I know the lock reports how it was locked/opened (ie manually or via command)
Right now my departure rule uses the HSM change to ARM mode as the trigger and works fine, but I'd really like to be able to use the lock button as a trigger. However in Rules Machine I can't find a way to in HE to set the trigger to lock via keypad only.
Is there a way to have it trigger only when it is a command to lock via keypad and not when it is manually locked? (much like how you can trigger the unlock using specific lock codes)

Thanks for any info, Fred

Does the lock show a different event when locked using the thumb turn vs the keypad?

If you live alone and have no pet, then something like this seems feasible, but if someone is home and you lock the door, you set the system to ARM. I guess that's OK if you have a spouse that is used to setting the alarm when they're home alone, and you don't have any motion sensors tied to the security.

Just too prone to errors in my opinion, even with various methods of presence detetion you could add. Better to intentionally set the alarm via button or keypad.

It does. From the logs the options are:
-lock was manually locked [physical][6.1]
-lock was locked via keypad[6.5]
-lock was locked via command [digital][6.3]
-lock was manually unlocked [physical][6.2]
-lock was unlocked by Fred[6.6] (so me entering my code)
-lock was unlocked via command [digital][6.4]
Under events the value is locked or unlocked, and the description is as above, without the [6.x] numbers at the end and the type is either digital, command, or physical

thanks, ya I'm a bachelor so not worried about setting it when someone else is still in the home

Look at custom attribute as a trigger or condition in Rule Machine. See if the driver exposes the attribute you're looking for.

Thanks I didn't notice the custom attribute option so I'll play around with

My Yale lock only gives me the following. Hopefully you'll have more available to you so you can accomplish what you want.