Triggered Rule causing groovy error

Great thanks. So the presence arrival at 19:38 caused the error, and it did not log "Triggered" as it did the two other times. That helps me narrow down where the error must be coming from, although I still don't understand why you get it and I don't.

What driver are you using for the Virtual Presence?

Now I need to see the app status page for the rule throwing the error.

I’m using ogiewon’s virtual presence with switch, but that’s just for testing - It doesn’t work with my other presence sensors either.

Here you go:

Actually, I think I know what the problem is. Although, I haven't made it fail for me, I at least have a theory of why it's failing for you. I have to recreate my version of your rule to better match yours, and see if it will fail to prove my theory. If so, I know what the fix is.

Update: Ha! Got it to fail. Know what the problem is now.

Further Update: OK, found and fixed the bug, and it will be in the next release. In the meantime there is a work-around that you can use to get it to work. Remove all of the trigger events. Then re-enter them, but make the Presence be the first one you put in. That should get you around the bug. You can tell by looking at application state, at capabstrue. If the presence shows up before the variable, it won't blow the error. If the variable shows up first, it will.

Thanks so much for your patience and help with this. Subtle bug, but fixed, thanks to your persistence .

Awesome! Thanks for your hard work.