Trane XL850 compatibility

The compressor is variable speed - so no Ecobee option for me. Thanks tho!

I think I figured out why the Z-Wave / Nexia part had me confused. With the UX360 the Z-Wave bridge is built into the thermostat not a separate "hub" to install. The wording in their instructions was also confusing - reading it again now, I think they were saying if the built-in bridge has its own Z-Wave network with child devices connected to the built-in bridge.

Now the question becomes will this device driver work with this thermostat... I'm hoping/expecting they stuck with Nexia because of their own platform compatibility.

A quick search of the forums will probably turn you away from integrating Keen directly with Hubitat, just FYI. It's a trash experience and most of us ended up with expensive paperweights.

Yeah - I know all too well... I bought 17 of them back in 2016. Ecobee Suite has worked well for me for years for automation. They still suck for battery life and battery contacts corrode which destroys them with no support available. They "work" fine connected to HE - that was never an issue - well mostly, have had Zigbee issues a few times - but managing them was never an issue.

The issue for me was purely battery life. I couldn't get any of mine to last more than 2 weeks.

Hey @thebearmay I got my new HVAC installed today - yea! It is AS and my thermostat DOES show up in the app and their web app, but when I install the HE app the logs show "Discovered 0 thermostats".

Thoughts?