Topgreen power outlet

Hi All,
i may be asking for more than possible...
I want to use some topgreen outlets with power monitoring capability for washer/dryer other things to know when cycle is complete.
using smartlife but don't know how to trigger something when on/off via consumption.
i looked at flashing but that seems very complex. is there an easy way to do not requiring soldering/taking outlet apart?
Alternatively I'd be OK with iftt except it doesn't have a trigger for power as option.

any ideas appreciated

SB

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FDGYYN7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gas or electric dryer?

Obviously your reporting threshold matters, but should be able to tweak to whatever you are looking for.

Gas dryer,
problem is outlets are wifi and i don't know how to have HE recognize them.

Might be worth it to swap that one plug at least so you have local monitoring.

@bill.whitaker @lewis.heidrick topgreener plugs can be tasmotized so that they have a local integration without an account.

yea, that would work

@lewis.heidrick they seem to require serial flashing .... would have liked if OTA worked

does this require a smart things hub?

No, there is an unofficial tasmota integration with hubitat.

i installed but no devices found.
not sure how to locate individual IP for manual as my router (R8000) doesn't give much info other than ESP..... and I have 20 or so devices.
anyone know an easy way to tell what IP is?
If i look in smarthings app it shows outside IP, not internal...

@bill.whitaker install nmap on your PC, and run this command when the plug is offline: nmap -sP 192.168.1.* Then run this when the plug is online. The new ip that shows up is your plugs ip.

found IP, however still no joy. can't add manual or auto...

Still not sure if some sort of "flashing" is required to make them talk to each other

@bill.whitaker yes, you have to flash them with tasmota, then use the OTA update feature of tasmota to install a special version of tasmota for hubitat.

Try typing the IP of the plug into your web browser. It should get an interface that is similar looking to this:

If this does not come, you need to flash the plug with tasmota using a soldering iron, female header pins, jumper wires, and an ftdi to USB adapter. You should probably try Tuya-convert first, though, as it may work I the device uses Tuya

it looks like HE will not be an option for the metering outlets i have. i was able to figure out on SL how to create smart home automation routines and since lights were wifi as well was successful having red flash during wash and color change through spectrum when complete. all in all pretty cool although still cloud dependent.

thanks for the help though

SB

I've had luck with some white labeled Smart Life devices and custom firmware, but it was a pain.

I'll probably just buy some Zigbee or Z-wave devices to replace them.

the zooz power plugs are usually on sale for 25 each. I have 1 on each of my washer & dryer