Too many hubs,. 2 c7s for sale

shipping us only

2 c7s for sale.. i have too many hubs and 2 of my 4 locations will be just c8 or c8 pro..

50 including shipping.. us priority mail

they will be totally factory reset and unregistered from my account

pm me..

if you care i will update to latest f/w .. if not they will come whatever is currently on them.

4 Likes

Is this part of a 12-Step program for hubs? :wink:

2 Likes

My parole mandated it.

5 Likes

related trying to reset hubs for sale.. updated diagnostics tried full reset and gott error message zigbee reset failed. this after already doing a soft reset

@bobbyD

separate zwave reset seemed to work.. zigbee table is already empty so maybe zigbee reset not needed?

after manually doing zwave reset and deleting all files and backups one a time.. full reset seemed to work.. now on to the other hub

gotten spoiled c8 and c8 pro.. c7 really takes a long time to do an upgrade...

1 Like

its always a nice crap shoot booting up other hubs on the same channels and freq as your live hub to reset reconfigure them.. never sure if it is better to leave live hub up and shut down and reboot after (what i did) or shut it down before.

its even better when one of the hubs you boot up has an old database of your current live hub.

luckilly everything seems to be working on the live hub again and the 2 other hubs are all updated both f/w and diagnostic, reset and in the box ready to go.

think i am going to buy some https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CRH8Y4D9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

for future use.

I think the C7/C8 are the same CPU, so any speed difference may just be due to late afternoon cocktails? :wink:

You inspired me...I pulled out my paltry 3 extra hubs (2 others currently in use) and wiped them and re-set DHCP reservations. So now I have backups for my two production hubs, ready to be put into short-term duty if either of them have a HW failure. I'll be up and running right after restoring a cloud backup (both hubs on Hub Protect), and I can then wait calmly for a replacement hub from HE in the mail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ya my backup c8 is updated with latest everything and current cloud restored to it. so neighbor would just need to plug it in.. if main died.. probably never happen but who knows.

1 Like

Only drawback to this approach is the above mentioned interference and the cost of an extra hub protect on your backup hub and time and effort to keep it relatively up to date.

1 Like

I'll check it out.

1 Like

What about this issue that seems more serious.