Time to install the Honeywell T6 Pro Z-wave Thermostat? Any tricks or tips?

the upper and lower are for heat and cool. Auto simply allows those two points to act. So if it drops below the heating point (lets say below 67) it runs heat, if it gets above the cooling point (lets say 70) it cools.

1 Like

Right. That’s how I set mine but when I hit run the numbers weren’t the same. About an hour later they were. It’s reflecting how I set them now. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

They said I need a Personal Weather Station and premium subscription. Maybe I’ll look for generic but that looks cool.

Nice work! I select either heat or cool on my units as they're heat pumps. It will save you a ton on energy bills if you run heat pumps. You can also set emergency heat to come on if room temp drops off the map or if outside temp hits below -20f or wherever your system is rated to not work.

Welcome to the rabbit hole! Have fun man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! As I get a few things working I feel like it could get addicting… I already ordered some smart bulbs and thinking about creating some dimmed lighting scenes for the bedroom as we get close to bedtime :man_shrugging:. And now I’m all in on the weather stuff too. Thanks for the help!

You don't, just grab the id of someone close to you on the map. I don't pay for a sub...