Throttling Exception - what is it?

Tried to UL a .jpg but I'm not confident it will be here when message is posted. What do I do to prevent this error in the future?

Also, the app:433 appears to be a hot link, but clicking on it doesn't take me anywhere. What does the app # mean?

app:4332019-06-15 11:22:11.470 pm errorError making Call to Alexa message gateway: {"header":{"namespace":"System","name":"Exception","messageId":"20bcb682-5004-4ca8-a3ec-94a8dbfee600"},"payload":{"code":"THROTTLING_EXCEPTION","description":"Request could not be processed due to throttling."}}

app:4332019-06-15 11:22:11.341 pm errorError making Call to Alexa message gateway: {"header":{"namespace":"System","name":"Exception","messageId":"67ea38c3-c208-4033-b764-ac945f647ae3"},"payload":{"code":"THROTTLING_EXCEPTION","description":"Request could not be processed due to throttling."}}

Throttling usually means you are hitting their servers too hard (ie. too many requests over a short period of time), so they've decided to stop answering your requests.

The screenshot has many failed requests in just one second - you would have to reduce the rate of the messages you're sending to fix it.

Thanks, I'll see if I can figure out what is sending all the requests.

The link will select and display only errors from that app. The app name will be listed at the top. What app is this that you are trying to link to a jpg on Amazon?

I think OP meant they were trying to upload a jpg of the error message log to their post here, but was not sure if it worked.

Exactly what I meant. I'm attaching 3 images here of my recent event log. One of them shows a single error yet throttling? It is apparently something in my Alexa Skill that is causing the problem.

Well if it only shows the failed requests, you could have made 101 requests over that one second, and only the 101st was throttled.

I don't have Alexa myself so I'm not sure what to look at to troubleshoot.
Maybe disable any rules using Alexa, then re-enable one by one until you find the one that is sending excessive requests.