Third Reality Gen 2 Plug and C8 Hub Pairing Problems

More or less, the topic. There is another thread from the beginning of the month that gives info on setting the WiFi channel and Zigbee network settings. I have done this. I have another device on the Zigbee network that is working and I have no clue what I am missing. I am not sure if there is a specific driver that needs to be downloaded or what. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference, the product number is 3RSP02028BZ. My WiFi is on channel 1. Zigbee network power is 8. The Zigbee channel is 20 (11 - 26 are the only options). I can not get the plug to pair near or far from the Hub.

Do you mean that you have another TR plug paired and working OK?

If this is the case, power off the first plug temporarily and then try pairing the new one again, choosing the option ‘…pair trying to avoid Zigbee 3.0 repeaters…’

No, not another plug. Another device altogether. A Motion sensor by another brand. It is reporting on the network. So, I know it isn't an issue with Hubitats antenna. I bought 2 packs of 4 TR plugs. I have tried pairing 3 of the 4 plugs in one pack without success.