Thermostat Scheduler [RELEASED]

I don't know what you mean by this.

somebody has changed temp via push buttons on trv let say at this time:
obraz
so till next change (it will be at 20:00) the temp will be set 23 instead 21.5 - according to scheduler

but if I will open Thermostat Scheduler app (with this trv) it automatically send value from scheduler to trv
obraz

so that what i called scheduler refresh :slight_smile:

You could do this with a rule in Rule Machine. Trigger it by the change with the trv, and it can tell Thermostat Scheduler to set the currently programmed temperatures.

1 Like

.... I didn't know I can do that! Again thank you

How can you set different routines for weekends - I can see others have but I cannot see where to set it up.

You can't do that with schedules based on Modes in Thermostat Scheduler. But you can setup your modes based on Days of Week. Mode Manager has a 'Configure with daily settings?' option.

If you use Time of Day settings in Thermostat Scheduler you can select 'Use days of week for settings' option.

Cool thanks!!!

@bravenel
I have another problem... I have made rule to "refresh" setpoints as you told but I get some error:

after that error whole z-wave freez, I need to reset hub (shutdown).
I think problem is with fan mode/cool setpoint which I don't have it (it is a trv device)

Which app is 706?

the above screen shot from thermostat scheduler

now I've notice that it happened only with Thermostat Scheduler with more then one thermostat in

Are you using Mode base setting in Thermostat Scheduler? There is a known bug with using RM to set those, fixed in the upcoming 2.2.5 release.

I'm using mostly mode. I have 11 trvs - two scheduler are using time period - but I didn't notice problem with them

Yeah, the bug was with mode settings from RM.

Ok. So I'm waiting for new firmware :slight_smile:

I've changed rule to 4.1 but still

app 706 is one of thermostat scheduler

before I've changed to rule 4.1 (but after update) there was problem with all schedulers

I need more context.

this error appears not only on one scheduler (app 706), sometimes it is 4 of my scheduler, sometimes 2

OK, I can't help without full context information. Screenshots of Thermostat Scheduler setup, rules involved, etc.

this is one of the scheduler (app 706)

and above error only appears using this rule

changing temperature via modes or tile or device page don't cause that error

I'm appreciating Thermostat Scheduler more as I learn how to use it. I discovered that important controls were off the screen to the right on my phone!

You implied that there might be a dashboard tile in the future.

Are we there yet?

Thanks.

:slightly_smiling_face:

:cold_face:

1 Like