Thermostat Scheduler 2.0: coolingSetpoint not set

Currently running: 2.3.3.123

For some reason, the night timepoint does not set the temperature. As you can see from the logs, the other timepoints work fine. Any ideas?

1 Like

That's odd. I will investigate...

1 Like

Even odder, when I test it just like yours, it works as expected. I'll put some more effort into it tomorrow, replicating yours exactly...

Figured it out, I think.

It looks like the scheduler sets the coolingSetpoint, THEN sets the mode to cool (based on timing in the logs).

This driver ignores cooling setpoints if the thermostat is not already in cool (the thermostat happened to be off at the 9pm timepoint). However, would that prevent the scheduler from logging? I will see tomorrow, I guess.

I changed the driver since it's a user driver. (though it does make sense to me that the mode should be set before the temperature is set)

1 Like

Yes, I figured out the same thing. Fix for this coming... It obviously should set the mode first. It uses the mode to determine whether or not to set cooling / heating.

2 Likes

Fix for this released: Release 2.3.3 Available - #6 by bravenel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.