Thermostat mode and temp by scene

just moved over my underfloor (TKB) thermostat from ST and in ST in scenes you could set thermostat modes and temperatures, i cant seem to find that option in HE, how do you set modes etc ?

this work?

Scenes only doing Lighting In Hubitat.

Your rule has a conflict in it. Your first mode is Away but then you have away as part of an else if at theend.

Your rule also needs an END-IF at the end.

Why do you have your cancel delayed actions as an ELSE? What other modes could you have? You list all of them. I would think you would want the cancel delayed action under the AWAY settings, since that is the likely mode that you'd want to cancel the delayed action for.

its "Night Away" not away
thanks fo the end if prompt
id put cancile in for the delay of setting the temarture back to 20deg in the evning, ie wen into night mode befor the 20min was up? im not sayin its wright, this is my 1st time ever with RM
basicly the evning i want th heat on for 20min to warm the floor wheile were in there but not need it on all evning.

Im open to sugestions/ altenatives (im amased thermostat schdual app dosnt have thermostat modes in!)

You want to put the cancel somewhere that it will actually execute.

Right now, it will only execute if you change the mode to something other than one of the modes listed. That is because this rule is triggered by Mode Change. But, since it looks like all of your modes are listed in the rule, the cancel will never actually happen. So, the scheduled job of setting the thermostat to the setting by the delay will always happen.

So, you want to but the cancel in here:

because you want to cancel that delayed action if you go into Night, Away or Away Night.

Also, you do realize that the evening setting will only kick in when you return from Away in Evening mode, not at the designated time you set evening mode.

Also, can I ask why away night would be 15 but away day would be off? Wouldn't both away's be off?

arrouws noted

No didnt realize, but i cant see /understand the error in the rule (1st time ive tryed RM) .
is that what the (T)(F)[true][fales] mean?

"Away Night" mode is for when one of us is away but will return during the night. So when i go to bed but wife away at work i use night way to set the house in to night mode but without arming the alarms

Oh....ok. So it's not an away mode, you would be home then. So, how are you setting up your "return from away mode"?

Also, you realize that HSM doesn't HAVE to be tied to a mode, right? You can handle the two of them completely separate.

away = all presance sensors away, in mode manager
return from away = any sensor home (when away?) in mode manager

i have a yale alarm intergration, so need to send arm-home to that when every one home.
I (wife) dont use any dash boards just voice, 2 night modes for two differnt voice comands

can you elabarte/help with rectifying ?

ps i do have a system off mode (where no rule should be processed)

If you are away, the events of evening will not occur. However, if you return from away and the system goes into evening mode, that is when the events will start and when the timer will begin for the second event.

i think thats what i want, only do evening when home, then if i manually (voice) trigger night the delay is canceled and night settings take over?

Only if you but the cancel where we discussed previously.

thanks for tips, like this

You do not need the else statement unless you have other modes that are not listed in the rule.

yea i do system off, so happy for it to cancel delays if that case occurs

ive just looks at logs and its asking to update the clock but its ignored for some reason, did happen in ST?

What is device # 191? ClockGet() is not a command that I am familiar with. You cannot use ST DTH's in Hubitat without porting them over.

Thermostat I'm using the stock HE driver, I think it the stat asking to update its clock

What model of device and what driver please? Specifics matter.

TKB TZ10.36, driver is the HE generic z-wave thermostat

It's specifically ignoring those messages for a reason. Because they're not needed. I don't know what happened on ST but this is not ST is it? Does the thermostat work? If so, then I don't understand what the problem is.