With the "new normal", with everyone @ home & no miles on the cars, the basement theater is seeing more mileage. The kids have also taken to "exercising" with the XBox 360 Kinect games (yes, I still have it!). With all the food, exercise and "other" smells lingering around, the room definitely needed more venting. The room has an AC vent, but not really useful when it doesn't kick in all the time, to push the air out of the the room!
- AC Infinity Inline duct fan
- AC Infinity Inline duct fan silencer
- Rope clip hangers to suspend them from the joists
- Wall mount gill vent - painted to match the theater walls
- Joist Saf-T-Bars from your favorite home improvement store - to suspend the fan, silencer & vent pipes
- ZWave plug
- Two button Pico remote
- Some blood, sweat & tears from contorting in all odd angles
Net result - now whenever the theater is turned on, the Zwave plug turns the vent on & there is air circulation! No more stinky!