Thank you Hubitat!

I woke this morning to a piston that was not working in HE. So I opened the WebCoRE dashboard to investigate and apparently something was corrupted, because I could not open the piston. Panic started to set in, then…

Oh yeah, Hubitat backs up everything automatically every day. So I just did a restore from yesterday’s backup and just a couple of minutes later, everything is working fine.

If this had been on SmartThings, I would have spent hours figuring out the problem, since there is no backup.

I am so glad I made the switch. And thank you to all who have been active in porting WebCoRE over to Hubitat!