Taking over a RA2 select house

I took over a RA2 select house and I have taken over the unit with a new account. I am in the process of adding a Hubitat and as per my other installations, I want to add HomeKit; directly to the Lutron RA2 hub.

The problem that I am having is interesting. I can not add the hub to HomeKit because the old owner did and has not deleted his account (this is what I strongly suspect).

Has anyone run in to this and if so have they any solution?

Get the password changed or factory reset the bridge. Maybe Lutron support can help.
https://support.lutron.com/us/en/product/casetawireless/article/troubleshooting/how-to-reset-my-caseta-ra2-select-password

There is a possibly good reason to integrate to HomeKit via Hubitat/Homebridge. Lutron products, even full RadioRA 2 that has a defined 'on' level, all come on at 100% when using the native Lutron integration. When using Hubitat/Homebridge the 'on' comes on to the last level.

The crazy thing is this is after a factory reset. They also have some Ecobee thermostats and the same thing. This is a real issue if Apple does not allow to reset a HomeKit device.

I have asked the previous owner to delete the bridges and the home account but I do not think he knows how.

Keep this in mind if you are buying a used HomeKit device.

I can not believe my only option is to buy a new Lutron select hub and reinstall everything?

Try contacting Lutron. Email ssupport@lutron.com, phone at 1-844-588-7661

Their service level is very high and the will be able to help you figure it out. You won't have to buy a new repeater. You may have to re-program if you've reset the device.

I will give it a shot.