Sylvania BR30 Ultra iQ Bulbs

I have a couple of Iris bulbs that I never did get to work with my previous Iris system. I have reset them and they blink when power is restored. The instructions seem to say they shouldn't blink? I am about 20 ft from the Hubitat hub and cannot connet them. Any ideas?

Sylvania Ultra iQ LED BR30 Bulb found here -Link to Instructions

To physically reset the Sylvania Ultra bulb:

1. Start with the Sylvania bulb in the ON position
  2. Turn the bulb OFF and ON 8 times in a row
  • Pause for 1 second each time you turn the bulb ON or OFF
  1. After the eighth time OFF, turn ON the bulb and leave it ON
  2. Wait about 5 seconds
  3. The Sylvania bulb will flash if successfully reset

NOTE: If you repeat the reset steps, the Sylvania bulb will NOT flash again. A light bulb that has been successfully reset will not flash again after another reset.

1 Like

My guess is that there was / is a firmware update for them, but I don't know if they would pair with an OSRAM gateway and with Iris shut down, they might not be able to pair to hubitat.

I have one in a box . I have never try getting it to work with Hubitat but it was working with Smartthings so I would try it.

I eventually did get them to work, I just had to reset them and pair them within about 3 feet of the hub. It only worked because I asked for help.

I bought four of those on clearance two year ago ($10 each). They paired to ST and Hubitat as expected. They definitely blink when paired. I'm glad you got your working.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.