Support Non Existent via Email Tickets

I read this as the support team (people not email servers) are thanking the user for reaching out to them and letting them know that they received the email. I would naturally assume that my issue is now something the support people are looking into.

After reading this thread, this is obviously not the case. And the line should be changed to:
"Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. This auto-reply is to let you know that we HAVE NOT received your email, and you need to reach out through support.hubitat.com"

I wonder if any personnel that actually make up hubitat's support team actually received the email in their inbox like the line implies. A generic auto response by an email server could hardly be construed as received by the support team.

5 Likes

I think that is equally confusing. Clearly they did receive the e-mail if they auto-responded. Perhaps it should say it was received but they no longer create support tickets from e-mails received and you should go to the portal at support.hubitat.com . . .

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for your feedback. We have updated the message to make it more clear.

17 Likes