Support for Zooz ZEN20 power strip?

Appreciate the info. I need detailed monitoring of the power consumption as I use RM to turn on/off the switches based on power consumption. So switching the meters to a frequency of once a day probably will not work.

The Zooz device driver floods the logs. I don't need the log.info showing up in my logs when the Log Enable is turned off. Just a preference and many have asked for this to change prior.

I have had my settings changed to this and it drastically reduced the log flooding.

Are you using this with RM? I think I tried something similar and the results needed for my rule wouldn't work.

My current rule below helps conserve energy of my power hungry monitors on my PC. Even in sleep mode they cost me about $15/mo to operate. SO, I use the Zooz to watch for power changes and then shut off the power to the monitors on the other channel(s). I don't want to have them wait 2 hours but rather almost immediately turn off if the computer goes to sleep.

My device settings:

My Rule:

This might be a RM issue instead of a driver as the logging is constant from the app RM rule even though I have all logging turned off there too:

I too have 4 of these and I do use them for different rule machine rules. Having the screenshot settings I posted will work for your rules EXCEPT, if you want instantaneous response, then adjust the "power reporting threshold" setting to right at where this rule gets triggered. I just tested this with this rule and worked instantly by changing that power reporting threshold to 25W.

Having the other preferences set as above will drastically reduce the log flooding

I'm not able to change the power setting (on/off) of any of the outlet components or the outlet itself. The strip does report energy and is setup correctly, from what I can tell.

Any thoughts?

The individual on off switches should be sub devices of the strip. This is with the built inHubitat driver

Oh, nevermind. I see now your screenshot is of the individual component outlet. I thought it was the master switch Not sure why it wouldn't be working. I would try exclude / factory reset / re-include non secure

1 Like

Did the trick in my office, working fine. Moved it to the kitchen, no dice. Looks like I have a distance problem.

I am struggling to sent up a Dashboard that allows me to control each outlet and view the attributes of each outlet, any suggestions?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.