Support for Ferguson Smart Home Devices / Heiman

Hello,
As I did not find any information on the community, I would like to raise this question: Is there any any chance to have support for ferguson smart home devices or for any integration that will allow connect the devices to HE ?
More information about this specific provider can be found here: http://ferguson-digital.eu/en/smart-home-ferguson/

Thank you in advance for your help and support,

Best Regards,
Zbigniew

They have WiFi devices (like cameras), a zigbee hub, and zigbee devices. AFAICT, they don't publish an API to permit cloud connections to their WiFi devices or their zigbee hub.

However, the specifications on some of their zigbee end devices (like contact sensors) indicate they are ZHA 1.2 compliant. If that is true, these end devices should pair with Hubitat and be supported by the built-in generic zigbee drivers.

Note that their temperature/humidity and motion sensors do not indicate ZHA1.2 or zigbee 3.0 compliance ....

Thank you for your reply.
I will give it a try ...

I was able to discover temperature /humidity sensor and add it to HE - but not able to make it working anyhow :confused:

If you post the finger print for the device you’ve paired, it might assist someone matching a driver.
Most of those devices look to be rebadged Heiman Devices which should provide some hits via search

Hi,
Thank you for this information ... indeed the device was introduced in HE as Heiman so I will check deeply community as I saw some information about Heiman to HE paring.

Thanks!

Finally I was able to connect Temperature / Humidity senors to HE using Generic Zigbee Motion/Humidity Sensor. The only problem I have is the temp is shown in F instead of celsius. Any clue how I can change it ?

Motion sensor works fine as well :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.